Gullen Range Wind Farm held a Community Open Day on Sunday, 16th October 2016, which was aligned with the Clean Energy Council’s Australia wide wind farm open day. The Open day was a great opportunity for the community to visit the largest operating wind farm in New South Wales.
Visitors were able to see how a wind farm operates, experience what it’s like to get up close to a wind turbine and find out more about wind energy at our Open day.
The family friendly event featured:
- A mini-tour of the wind farm
- Children’s activities: facepainting, competitions and craft
- Information displays about the wind farm in the marquee
- Crookwell Lion’s Club BBQ
- Crookwell Public School P&C Refreshments Stall
- Ice cream van
Thank you for sending us your excellent colouring-in sheets! Congratulations to the winners of the following age categories, who will each receive a $40 gift voucher:
*Please note that our Preschool age category has been replaced by a Kindergarten age category as we did not have any preschool entries.
Gullen Range Wind Farm Treasure Hunt
Well done, Erie! You found the hidden treasure.